Students looking for a sustainable project to do their internship are often faced with a simple problem: the number of working hours can be insufficient to meet the workload required to validate their internship.
Most of our projects involve 4-6 hour days, as the field work is quite intense. However, we can adapt to your school requirements and we can offer additional remote assignments for students who need to complete their timetable. In fact, we’ve already set up this system on several occasions, enabling us to overcome the problem of the number of hours to be validated.
The marketing communication module adds 10 to 15 hours per week of remote work. The students’ role include content production while on the project, describing their living environment, their work team and their overall experience in the field. In addition to bringing credits, this communication module enables students to bring solid skills to the project. This is a great opportunity to complete your internship with a full range of skills.
RealStep internships do, however, require a number of skills. You’ll be asked to carry out various tasks (listed below) as part of your internship.
– 1 student or staff interview (max 1 minute video) with subtitles
– 1 article in English (500-1000 words), which can be in the form of your testimonial, an interview with a volunteer or a project coordinator, an article.
– Photos and videos of the project with detailed captions.
– Tag Realstep on social media in story (Instagram) at least 2-3 times a week.
– Personal feedback at the end of the mission, with scores assigned to the various activities.
– A typical day in the life of an intern abroad.
– Make a video montage at the end of the internship with the missions carried out on the project.
– List the skills acquired during your internship abroad.
– List your favorite missions and explain why.
The documents are to be submitted weekly either by email or through a shared Drive folder. Each Friday, we’ll review the tasks completed during the week. Upon completion of the internship, the student will receive an evaluation for their work at Realstep. We aim to provide genuine support throughout your internship, allowing autonomy in your tasks. Our goal is to be available for any concerns and to guide you through this experience, ensuring a professional, comprehensive, and fulfilling internship.